Your Gateway to Great Dental Care
Experience the Difference at Southcoast Dental
At Southcoast Dental, Dr. Kiehl’s philosophy for complete family dental care is to use technology to leverage the patient experience to produce optimal outcomes. We offer cone- beam CT (CBCT), CEREC, and laser technology using the most up-to-date equipment available in all aspects of dentistry. In addition to a full complement of family dental services in Wareham MA, Southcoast Dental excels in smile restoration with dental implants. Endodontic services are also available.
- Dentures (Full & Partial)
- Root Canal Therapy
- Digital X-rays
- LANAP Periolase Laser
- Rotary handpiece for Endodontic Treatment
Same Day & Emergency Care
- Dental Injuries
- Chipped & Broken Teeth
- Tooth Pain
- Call for an Immediate Appointment
How Our Technology Benefits You
CBCT (Cone Beam CT)
- CBCT scanning has set a new standard for a complete diagnosis
- Generates a 3D x-ray of a patient’s jaws, teeth, and surrounding structures in less than one minute
- Digital x-ray minimizes radiation exposure
- Improves our diagnosis and treatment for procedures ranging from root canals to implants
- When appropriate, a CBCT scan is provided at no charge as part of your new patient visit at Southcoast Dental
- Dental crowns in just one visit
- No need to make multiple visits to have your crown placed
- Saves you valuable time
- No need to wear a temporary crown
- Digital technology produces highly precise fitting crowns
- Stronger more resilient materials
- Natural appearance and color
Patients with gum disease in the Wareham area now have the option to receive effective treatment with less pain and a quicker recovery time thanks to the LANAP protocol.
- Little Pain – The LANAP® procedure is non-invasive and does not require extensive cutting, sutures, or stitches. The PerioLase® MVP-7 offers biostimulation, which gives faster recuperation and also makes the need for postoperative pain drugs minimal.
- Minimal Downtime – The majority of individuals return back to their daily lives after the surgical procedure and back to eating and drinking regularly within a full week.
- Helps Save Teeth – Patients can keep their natural teeth, in most cases, compared to similar outcomes with traditional gum disease treatment procedures.